Our Career Opportunities
Job Description: Care Service Planner
Service Manager, Directors.
Support Workers and Service Users.
- You will be a Good Team Player, have excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills and the ability to communicate with a range of people using a variety of communication methods.
- You will have excellent Report Writing Skills and knowledge of appropriate completion of relevant paperwork involved in the Individual Care Plans.
- You will have a passion for providing Person Centred Care and for working with people.
- You will have the confidence and ability to take the lead if required to do so in the absence of Line Management.
- You will have the ability to prioritise your own and other staff members workloads, be able to deal with staffing issues in the absence of management.
- You will have the capacity to work under pressure be flexible and take a problem-solving approach to work.
- You will have a sound understanding of Accountability to ensure compliance with our company Policies, Procedures and Regulatory Requirements.
- You will be able to maintain Confidentiality at all times, be flexible towards the business needs, be proactive, be able to treat people with dignity.
- You will be interested in Personal or Professional Development or in furthering your current qualification and area of speciality.
- You will contribute to the development of our Mentor Scheme by suggesting new ideas to engage with staff and service users
- You will attend team meetings and complete compulsory training as required.
- You will contribute to your immediate area and the wider team, including Social Work, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, General Practitioners, Hospital Medical Teams ensuring good communication and co-operation.
- You will ensure you observe the company’s Policies and Procedures communicated to you.
- You will recognise your own limitations and work within them at all times, seeking further support and guidance from colleagues as necessary or from Senior Management when in doubt.
- You will work towards implementing a high-quality service with effective matching of service user needs with suitably qualified and experienced Support Workers.
- You will be continually monitoring each of our areas and rostering requirements of its support teams.
- You will be expected to take the On-Call responsibility (additional payment)
- You will be willing to develop a general basic knowledge of other roles within the company as you may be required from time to time to take part in other work unrelated to your role as directed by your Line Manager.
- To provide advice and guidance to Support Workers.
- Assist on a wide range of issues throughout the year, including Care Plan compiling involving Home Visit Assessments, Risk Assessments, Welfare Calls to Service Users, Spot Checks on Support Workers as part of Quality Assurance, Participate in Interviews, Audit procedure, Supervisions and Post Employment Screenings.
- To actively aid and support staff during the transition from Induction through their 1st and 2nd Review Period to Probation Interview.
- To be able to identify when a staff member may be experiencing difficulties and develop a plan of support alongside the guidance of the office management team.
- To have and maintain a good knowledge and understanding of the Support Workers Role within All New Beginnings Ltd and be able to refer staff or new starts as appropriate onto further sources of help or further training.
- To accurately record confidential and sensitive information and adhere at all times to our Confidentiality Policy.
- To assist in the running of the On Call System. This includes participating in the cover of a shift yourself if a replacement cannot be found or to cover staff sickness and emergencies, utilising the Care Planner, recording casework information on the database, and compiling a daily report for discussion.
- To help deliver hands on quality care in line with The National Care Standards, maintaining Professionalism at all times as representatives of our company’s values and standards.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.