Our Career Opportunities
Job Description: Support Worker
Ensure the service provides and maintains the highest level of care and service to all Service Users.
Care Service Planner
Health & Safety & Training Administrator
Allocated Service Users
- You will have the ability to relate to people from a wide range of backgrounds.
- You will have effective communication skills, including tact and sensitivity.
- You will have a passion for providing person centred care and for working with people.
- You will have the ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure.
- You will have the ability to work in a challenging situation should the need arise.
- You will have the capacity to work under pressure and take a problem-solving approach to work.
- You will have excellent organisation skills.
- You will have a sound understanding of accountability to ensure compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- You will be adaptable, be able to embrace change and see change as a positive and not negative, be empathic, be open, honest and trustworthy, be willing to undertake a flexible role, be responsible and understand that they are responsible for vulnerable people, be able to maintain confidentiality at all times, be flexible towards the business needs, be proactive, be able to treat people with dignity and respect.
- You will be interested in participating in Personal or Professional Development or in furthering your current qualifications or interests.
- Getting to know each Service User their interests, their needs, whilst ensuring they have their choices and preferences adhered to.
- Helping with personal care such as washing, dressing, using the toilet.
- Helping with food preparation and feeding.
- Prompting with medication.
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry, shopping.
- Helping the Service Users manage their budgets, pay bills and write letters.
- Supporting families to get used to new caring responsibilities.
- Reporting back to management on any Health and Safety Issues.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.